Today, I celebrate 47 years on this earth and praising the Holy each and every day. So, today, on my day of birth, I’m offering thanks for these ten things:
1) I give thanks for a God who has blessed me with family, friends, ministry and all that is good.
2) I give thanks that I live in a country that lets me worship and live the life of a Christian.
3) I give thanks for a wonderful wife and two great kids.
4) I give thanks for parents who through example, showed me what it means to be a loving, kind man.
5) I give thanks for the churches where I have served — and friendship and love has abounded in each place.
6) I give thanks for a creative mind, which has been fostered in each place where I have served.
7) I give thanks for challenges from which I have had to recover.
8) I give thanks for many animals and pets who have made life warm and comfortable.
9) I give thanks for peanut butter — food of the Gods!
10) I give thanks for forty seven years of living. I’m looking forward to forty eight.